One of Ibiza most iconic super villa with 6 bedrooms and amazing views
Villa Can Nemo is a exclusive, luxurious and secluded villa located on a hill top at Cap Martinet and with breathtaking sea views, and close to Ibiza town and hotspots.
Contemporary design combined with unrivalled views and an abundance of space, plus guaranteed privacy make this the most enchanting villa on the island
You enter the villa through the elegant courtyard that leads you to a huge living area with abundance of space and natural light.
It has 6 bedrooms and approximately 500 m2 living area, well equipped and furnished to the very highest standards.
120 m2 living room with spectacular views to the sea and Formentera, that takes you to the covered terrace and pool area, only separated by the automated floor to ceiling sliding doors.
All white large Bulthaup kitchen with a big cooking island and high-end appliances. It is next to a spacious dining area with table for 12 people. Both areas have huge windows that offer amazing sea views, and are equipped with Bang & Olufsen wall-mounted speakers. Kitchen has an independent staff entrance and big storage areas. It has a door towards the lawn terraces as well.
Six bedrooms, all suites benefit from personal aircon system, wifi, black out blinds and smart home technology. All beds are 2x2m for your confort.
– Master bedroom: 70 m2 bedroom on top floor of the villa, with open space bathroom, free standing bathtub and a big Hollywood dressing area. Spectacular sea views and 100 m2 terrace.
– Bedroom 2: Double bed (king size) with modern design, direct access to pool terrace and garden and en-suite bathroom (shower).
– Bedroom 3: Double bed (king size) with a lot of light, monocrome furnishings, access to pool and garden and en-suite bathroom (shower).
– Bedroom 4: Located inside the main house, guests can also enjoy the seaview from the carefully designed suite which shares a large bathroom with the adjacent suite, making it ideal for families or those travelling with children.
– Bedroom 5: Double bed (king size) offering direct access to the garden area, this suite shares a bathroom yet still offers seclusion and privacy.
– Bedroom 6: Double bed, a space for your personal staff who travel with you or an excellent space for children or teenagers, this suite is adaptable, welcoming and is separated from the main house.
The villa is on a huge plot (15000m2) with an spectacular outdoor area, with gardens and terraces.
Huge pool (17 x 7 m.) is the centre of the splendid pool terrace, all covered in white natural stone, as an extension of the indoor space. There is a jacuzzi and a waterfall.
There are large lawn terraces, and lounge areas. There is a spacious covered dining area for up to 22 guests with a large mobile outdoor kitchen.
Great outdoor sound system.
The professionally designed outdoor lighting systems transform the outside areas.
Wellness & spa: Maintain your physical prime with our state of the art Peloton machines, free weights and fitness technology to be found in the bespoke gymnasium.
The dedicated yoga deck offers the perfect place to practice your yoga poses and maintain your daily practice whilst on your holiday.
We believe in environmentally friendly transport, and therefore, a Mercedes All Electric V Class is included in your booking price.
RENT PER WEEK (Sunday to Sunday bookings)
7th January – 24th March: 40.000€
24th March – 28th April: 90.000€
28th April – 2nd June: 125.000€
2nd June – 4th August: 145.000€
4th August – 29th September: 105.000€
29th September – 27th October: 80.000€
27th October – 15th December: 40.000€